We are looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Site Supervisor to oversee all our Security needs on-site. You will be monitoring on-site day-to-day activities and reporting the progress status to the District Manager. Besides, you will be keeping a detailed report on all incidents reported on site.
You will be conducting regular inspections and implementing site safety practices to avoid any hazards and accidents. If required, you will be responsible for performing first aid. Apart from supervising, you should track inventory supplies and order Security materials as and when needed.
You will be coordinating with the Security Officers in Staffin the site. you will need to be able to write detailed reports. as well as communicate in English fluently.
Apply immediately if your candidature matches our job requirements.
- Overseeing the progress of all Guards on site.
- Ensuring all on-site workers adhere to the health and safety regulations
- Implementing industry best practices and safety protocols
- Hiring and evaluating the performance of the on-site workers
- Regularly checking inventory and placing orders for Uniforms and other office materials
- Ensuring all equipments are in working order and good condition
- Performing first aid during emergencies
- Interpreting Incident reports, to construct a Supervisory report for the week.
- Conducting site inspections to ensure it is free from any safety hazards
- Ensuring the workers follow site safety procedures
- Handling any on-site accidents with uttermost care and awareness
- Maintaining an accurate attendance report of all site workers
- Reviewing daily Shift work and suggesting any improvement measures
- Ensuring all emergency equipment are in place and in working order
- Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline
- Communicating the progress report to the Construction Project Manager
- Attending any on-site meetings or events
- Proven work experience as a Supervisor or any department in the Security Industry
- Basic knowledge of first aid practices
- Familiarity with Security tools and equipment
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work for long hours
- Ability to interpret Reports and construct Schedules.
- Critical thinker and possessing troubleshooting ability
- Ability to offer a high level of customer service
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Able to Interview others.
Application deadline: 2022-01-10
Expected start date: 2022-01-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.50 per hour